What is Thermal Imaging
Thermography is also known as Digital Infrared Thermal Imaging
Thermal imaging is an extremely accurate heat sensitive imaging device that uses definitive variation of colors to represent actual temperature variations for that specific region of the body. The primary view held by thermographers and doctors is that our bodies should have correspond about thermaling heat patterns for both sides of the body mid line on both sides. A standard deviation that is considered significant is a variation of 0.3 C degree or greater.
Offer Thermal Imaging at Your Location
No Cost to You
Would you like to offer your patients thermal imaging services? With our mobile thermography service, you can offer thermal imaging right in your own office without having to send your patients out to have the screening done!
Let us help you grow your practice with the use of thermal imaging. Service your existing clients/patients, attract new clients/patients or bring back those you haven’t seen in a while.
What We Do For You
Our Business in a Box Will Show You How...
• Our company can bring new clients to your office.
• To generate a renewed income using your old client’s data base and thermography to reintroduce them back to your clinic.
• To use thermography on a daily basis for instant client care.
• To increase patient care through supplemental disease control which could double your current supplement sales volume.
• To generate multiple streams of income.
• A 7’ X 10’ room or larger, booked in a half or full day a week of your choice.
• Your receptionist must be willing to take phone calls and schedule thermography appointments.
• Your desire to learn how thermography can benefit your patients & patient care.
• Nothing else is required of you, your staff, or your space.
How it Works
Build Your Practice at No Cost to You
We'll give you a 15 minute presentation on what thermography is, how it works, and how it will benefit your patients. You can ask any questions that you'd like to feel comfortable providing thermal imaging as a service.
Set an Appointment
Provide thermography as an option to your patient. You can inform the patient if thermography is the right approach for their particular case. The patient can set a thermography appointment through your office. Let us know what their scheduled time is.
We Conduct the Imaging
We will come to your office and take imagines of the patient. Additionally we will analyze and recommend further treatment at your office if necessary.
We Pay You
At the end of each week, we will send you a check for your assistance in spreading the word about thermography.